Getting ready for AWS Certified Security Specialty Exam
Recently i have passed the AWS Certified Security Specialty Exam. It was a really challenging exam and i do really recommend to do the AWS Certified SAA and AWS Certified Sysops Administrator first before any of the Specialty/Pro Certifications.
PS : My intention is not to share any questions or reveal anything which breach the NDA with AWS.
I WANNA SEE MY WHOLE TEAM WINNING.
I always love to share knowledge. Let me tell little bit about my background i am using AWS since 2014. (to be honest 40 questions i answered very easily with the past experience) But still it took me 3 weeks to get ready for the exam and i really enjoyed it. Never underestimate or over confident about the exam. I am huge AWS Fan Boy!!
Materials used for study
- Adrian Cantrill Linux Academy Course ( It is not fully up to date, ill add more information below what are the other areas to cover, but there are no such best courses like this)
___ If you are reading this in 2023 i would recomend : AWS Certified Security — Specialty | learn.cantrill.io
- Jon Bonso’s new AWS Certified Security Specialty exam prep (wow that one is really great and tougher than the real exam which makes you understand the concepts)
- FREE AWS Certified Security Specialty Practice Exams 2020 (Tutorials Dojo) : https://portal.tutorialsdojo.com/courses/free-aws-certified-security-specialty-practice-exams-sampler/
- AWS Certified Security — Specialty Practice Exams 2020 (Tutorials Dojo) : https://portal.tutorialsdojo.com/courses/aws-certified-security-specialty-practice-exams/
- Special thanks to my friend who is a security engineer Pathum Joseph
- AWS White Papers and more AWS Training resources ( links below)
First got through this and plan well: https://tutorialsdojo.com/aws-certified-security-specialty-exam-study-path/
Jon Bonso’s Cheat sheet : https://tutorialsdojo.com/aws-cheat-sheets-security-identity-services/